The book originated in a series of lectures given at Liverpool in to post and undergraduate students.
- The Marquetry Course.
- Imprecise and Approximate Computation (The International Series in Engineering and Computer Science).
- The Foundations of Physical Law.
- Select type.
- The Foundations of Physical Law;
- Foundations of Physical Chemistry - ANU!
- Problems in the Foundations of Physics!
Get A Copy. Hardcover , pages. Published October 15th by Wspc first published September 17th More Details Other Editions 4. Friend Reviews. To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.
Redefining the foundations of physics in the quantum technology era
To ask other readers questions about The Foundations of Physical Law , please sign up. Be the first to ask a question about The Foundations of Physical Law.
Lists with This Book. This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Community Reviews.
The Foundations of Physical Law - Peter Rowlands - Google книги
Showing Rating details. All Languages. More filters. Sort order.
Bichara Sahely rated it it was amazing Nov 13, Isbelia Martin marked it as to-read Nov 03, Dzmitry Horbach marked it as to-read Oct 22, The Foundations Of Physical Law. Rowlands Peter.
- Reading Theory: An Introduction to Lacan, Derrida and Kristeva.
- Police Sergeant, Lieutenant, and Captain Promotion Exams.
- A series of lectures delivered by Dr Peter Rowlands!
- Spin Wave Confinement.
The book originated in a series of lectures given at Liverpool in to a group that included postgraduate and undergraduate students and staff of the Physics Department. They followed from two very successful lectures given to the undergraduate Physical Society. It seemed that there was a very large interest among the students in investigating the foundations of physics in a way that was never done in physics courses, and was not available in books or other outlets.